Mom2Mom of FAFB is a network of breastfeeding families that helps new and experienced mothers overcome the difficulties of living far from family support to reach their personal breastfeeding goals.
- M2M provides support, encouragement and assistance through peer mentorship and opportunities to meet other breastfeeding families, and community education and outreach.
- Our vision is a community-wide culture in which breastfeeding is the standard for nourishing infants and young children, where each mother has the support and acceptance necessary to be successful.
GRAND OPENING/1ST MEETING:
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- Guest speakers & Breastfeeding related topics
- Trained Mentors & Peer Support
- A lending library & lending locker for all your breastfeeding needs
- We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. The 2nd Wednesday is from 9-11am and the 4th Wednesday is from 6-8pm at the BB Community Center.
*WHEN: Wednesday January 25, 2012
*WHERE: Balfour Beaty Community Center
Spouses and Children Welcome! No R.S.V.P. Required
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!